Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Turning Back The time...



Today hasn't been much different then all of those before...

Just sitting here staring at the open doors..
Wondering how it could be or why it wasn't...
I'm wasting my time, I know
But I'm not about to let go...
The memories come up every second of everyday...
It doesn't matter what I do...
They're not going away...




Here's the song that I want you guys to read today...
It's called Turn Back the Time by Chase Coy

Did you know how much you meant to me? Oh no...
Do you know I still carry the memories? Oh no...
Did you that for me letting go wasn't easy? Oh no...
No you dont.

Do you still listen to our lullaby? Oh no...
Does it help you get to sleep at night? Oh no...
Are you singing along by the pale moonlight? Oh no...
No you don't.

I just need a bit more time to get you off mind tonight
I'm thinking of your bright green eyes
Brighter than the stars that lit the sky
An angel in disguise...

I just need a bit more time
I want to hold you in my arms tonight...
I can't forget those bright green eyes
Can't forget the moment they met mine...
Please...turn back the time...


No comments:

Post a Comment