Thursday, April 9, 2009

My First Post :]


Wow...well...ok. This is my first post so I'm not really sure what to do on this blog nonsense. I don't really even know what to say...or what to write about...so I guess I'll just go for it and see what comes out...
Today was a Thursday. I mean that in the sense that I hate Thursdays....but I hate Tuesdays more...Tuesday is my pessimist day. That reminds me...I'm not really sure whether I'm a pessimist or an optimist...all of that glass half empty or half full stuff is ridiculous... I feel like I would love the "glass is half full" concept...but I mean really...? What if I just want it to be half empty so I can fill it up all the way full again? Does that mean I'm greedy? Ah. The things I think of when I'm not paying attention in class..hahaha
Well i guess that's all for now :]
-Sierra

4 comments:

  1. Freaking A!! help me out down her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, thursays can get ya down girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice thoughts, and lyrics. Try hard to get more pictures and links on the blog.

    ReplyDelete